Equine and Pet Business Development Manager- South West - LC198
The equine and pet nutrition sector is booming, with owners spending more time and money on supplementation than ever it is an exciting and competitive market. With an estimated 850,000 horses and 24 million cats and dogs in the UK alone, we are looking for the best Business Development Managers to join a prestigious and dynamic animal nutrition business.
You will be a forward thinking and results driven person with a passion for the industry and a hunger to succeed. You will be integral in the future development of this business, chasing leads and driving sales. The right person will have prior sales experience in B2B environment and a strong knowledge of the animal feed sector.
What may this role involve?
- Improving sales results, establishing and developing new trade relationships.
- Ensuring you are up to date with market trends, competitors and product information.
- Liaising with the technical product development team.
- Managing existing relationships, providing exceptional customer service.
The successful person will:
- Have a good knowledge of business value analysis, negotiating prices.
- Proven experience in developing business, particularly B2B.
- A strong equine and/or pet background.
- A confident, personable and resilient personality.
- Excellent sales background
In return you will receive a competitive salary and bonus.
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed