Are you passionate about dairy and looking for an exciting account management role where you can flourish? Homebased - LC195
You will be someone who can motivate a team, an excellent communicator who enjoys the thrill of driving business.
This is an exciting role for someone to drive the future development of a highly successful international business. This is a diverse opportunity where you will be working closely with teams across the business ensuring customer satisfaction and increase uptake of the company's well respected products.
What may a week look like?
- Out on farm, building relationships with dairy farmers.
- Travel extensively throughout the company's bases across the UK and Ireland, supporting the teams.
- Managing, setting and working to company targets.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and new products in the sector.
- Working closely with the customer service team.
What do I need?
- Practical experience in the dairy sector.
- A strong sales background, with proven experience in building business.
In return my client can offer a competitive salary, bonus and company vehicle.
If you are committed, dedicated and keen to progress within an industry leading team, apply below:
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation