Are you in agricultural sales looking to join an innovative, growing company? - LC193
If you are looking for an exciting career move where you can have a real influence in the future of a progressing company this could be the role for you.
You will truly be more than just a number in a large corporation, this company is a dynamic and adaptable privately owned company looking for someone to drive the business forward in their territory. You will have the autonomy to make this role your own as a vital part of the future of this business.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person where you can develop, receive training, and grow your career within this business. Our client is open to people from a variety of sales backgrounds, there are opportunities in the following sectors:
- Dairy products.
- Crop Nutrition.
What will I be doing in this role?
- You will grow and establish new business as well as maintaining current customer relationships.
- You will identify new areas for market growth within the UK.
- You will technically explain and advice on correct use and application of products.
- Communicating effectively, you will keep in contact with other team members where required.
- You will be an experienced account manager who will keep up to date and organised records of business activity.
- You will maintain current and relevant industry knowledge and be aware of changing trends and competition within the marketplace.
- Previous sales experience required.
- You will be determined motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- A BASIS is preferred but not essential.
- A broad understanding of UK arable farming.
- You must have an organised approach to account management.
- IT literate.
A competitive package including company car is available for the right candidate.
How do I apply?
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation