Agronomist- various locations - LC161
I am looking for an experienced Agronomist who is looking for a new career challenge within a successful, industry shaping company. I am looking for someone living within one of the following areas:
- Home counties
- South West
- West Midlands
This is an established business with a strong existing client base, you will be responsible for maintaining the outstanding customer relationships by providing the comprehensive service the company prides itself on to farmers.
This role is about the right person, you need to not only be technically minded but also have the commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to drive new business for the company.
What would a week look like?
- Providing a comprehensive crop production and legislation advisory service to farming clients.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of the company's portfolio of products and current industry trends.
- Business development- identifying gaps in the market, prospecting new clients and developing long term relationships.
- Travel between farms to include regular crop walking.
What do I need to be considered?
- FACTS and BASIS.
- Excellent commercial acumen, ability to build strong business relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Prior experience in agronomy.
- A passion for crop production.
Why should I move to this company?
Not only can this company provide a generous remuneration package, you will be joining a renowned company with an extensive reach. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding role within a company who can provide ample training, development and career progression for the right person this could be the role for you.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this opportunity:
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation