Technical Sales Advisor - Ruminant Feeds - North West - LC155
If you have a passion for ruminant nutrition and the ability to forge long standing relationships with farming customers, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working within the territory of the North West, you will be responsible for advising and formulating diets on farm to ensure farmers are optimising livestock production and overall flock and herd health.
Working for a long established, family business with a first-class reputation, you will be supported throughout your career to effectively manage accounts and grow business within your assigned territory.
As ones of the largest within its region, selling a range of feeds to the agricultural industry, this company would offer you the chance to join a friendly and progressive team focused on excellent customer service and high-quality production.
- You will grow and develop the territory by establishing excellent customer relationships.
- Utilising existing forage, you will formulate rations on farm to maximise production.
- You will provide advice on feeding solutions that meet the requirements and add value to the farming business.
- You will keep an organised and up to date ledger to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- You will have previous agricultural sales experience, ideally in feed.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You must have an interest and understanding of ruminant nutrition.
- You must be a motivated self-starter.
- You will hold a full UK driving licence.
Competitive salary with additional benefits
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation