Rare opportunity- Agricultural HR Assistant- North West England - LC151
If you are a diligent and personable HR or Recruitment Assistant looking for an exciting career within a reputable business this could be the role for you.
I am looking for someone who is keen to join a progressive and dynamic company who provide a range of innovative products to beef and dairy farmers across the UK. My client is going through a period of significant expansion due to their success. You will be part of a close knit, friendly team, and an integral part of the future recruitment growth within a highly successful global agricultural business.
What will my role involve?
- Dealing with enquiries through the inbox and social media platforms.
- Advertising, marketing, and screening candidates for vacancies.
- Liaising with both hiring managers and external recruiters to ensure a steady flow of high-quality applicants.
- Completing new starter packs and induction checklists.
- Administrative support for the HR/Recruitment teams.
- Dealing with any HR issues, working closely with line managers.
- HRIS Maintenance and payroll support as/when required.
- Experience in HR and/or Recruitment.
- CIPD Level 3 qualification is essential.
- A strong IT understanding particularly excel and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organised and diligent with administration experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and to deadlines.
The package- Competitive salary and generous employee benefit scheme.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed