Are you AI Qualified with a passion for the UK Dairy sector? Devon - LC141
If you are AI qualified, driven, motivated and ambitious looking to join a market leading genetics company who can provide significant career development opportunities this could be the role you have been looking for.
No two days will be the same, you will be travelling out on farm dealing with dairy and beef farmers daily providing a total breeding service. My client provides themselves on innovative, market leading products and the most knowledgeable and experienced staff.
What would my week look like?
- Building relationships with your clients, providing them with the support and advice at the high standard required.
- Providing a total herd management service, to include heat detection and artificial insemination.
- Maintaining and creating herd reports and fertility data for your farmers.
- Working in partnership with Vets, nutritionists and other professionals as required.
What do I need for this opportunity?
- AI Qualified, with extensive dairy experience.
- A can-do attitude, you will be managing your own workload therefore you need to work in an oraanised and effective manner.
- IT Literate with high attention to detail to ensure data is kept accurate.
- Full UK Driving license- this role requires extensive travel in your territory.
- A passion for the industry, you need to love your job and working with cattle.
Why should I apply?
You will receive significant career progression, a competitive salary, company vehicle and performance related bonus.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation