Cattle AI Specialists- Various locations in Northern Ireland - LC133
I am looking for an AI Specialist in Northern Ireland, based in Craigavon/Banbridge. You will be joining a progressive and pioneering market leading company based In the UK, this company can offer a fantastic working environment and the ability to utilise your experience and further develop your career.
If you are AI qualified with experience either in bovine reproduction or significant on farm dairy experience this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
This company provide an all encompassing breeding service for their cattle farming clients, you will be responsible for maintaining these high standards out on farm.
What does a day look like?
- Out on farm, building long term relationships with clients.
- Using the company's innovative systems to ensure effective insemination.
- Compiling and maintaining herd and fertility reports for your clients.
- Working closely with other industry professionals to provide a total solution.
You will need...
- AI Qualification.
- Extensive dairy experience/ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and motivation.
- It literate
- Personable, able to effectively build relationships and communicate.
The package: A competitive salary, performance related bonus and company vehicle.
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation