Agricultural Retail Business Development Manager- Derbyshire - LC132
I am looking to recruit the right person for exhilarating new business development role in the Agricultural retail sector.
This role is a step above the usual retail manager role, this is a diverse position where you will be the right hand person to the business owners, leading from the front as an integral part of the significant growth occurring at the business.
This progressive company have increased the business turnover drastically and as a result have begun and extensive expansion period, there has never been a more exciting time to join them and you will be a big part of this moving forward. Due to the seniority and influence you will have in the business, the right person will have extensive team management experience with a true business acumen.
- The ability to motivate, manage and drive the progress of a team.
- Pride in your work, driven and hardworking- you will have a lot of responsibility within the company and work truly autonomously.
- Excellent communication and IT Skills- the company is looking to implement new systems, website and improve social media presence and you will be leading the way in this area.
- Some marketing experience and knowledge will be essential.
- Agricultural background is essential- at the heart of this role is still selling to and dealing with farmers.
Remuneration package- the package will depend on the experience of the successful candidate.
Could this be your next career step?
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed