Bovine AI Specialist- South West Scotland - LC128
I am looking for an experienced and qualified AI technician to join a market leading genetics company as part of their team in Scotland. This exciting role would be suitable for either someone who has already been working as an AI Technician for another genetics company of someone experienced in AI out on farm with a strong dairy background.
You will be part of an innovative and highly successful company who can offer a generous remuneration package and future career development. This is a territory based position and you will be required to travel extensively throughout Dumfries and Galloway, providing farming clients with a comprehensive and innovative reproduction and breeding service.
- Interpersonal skills- you need to have the ability to relate to farmers and build long term relationships in order to provide the best breeding service to meet their requirements.
- Organised with good attention to detail - you will be keeping accurate herd fertility data and reports for your customers.
- Self-motivated, able to easily manage your own workload- no two days will be the same, you need to be able to manage your own diary, clients and effectively liaise with other industry professionals.
- Full UK Driving license - This role will involve extensive travel within your territory.
- AI Qualified and experienced delivering on farm.
Remuneration: The package will depend on your experience, with a company vehicle.
Is this role the right one for you?
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed