I am looking for a Farm Manager to take responsibility for the welfare, maintenance and performance on a successful and modern broiler breeder site built to the highest standards with the latest technology.
The ideal person will have experience in managing a similar unit, with particular focus on breeders. However, our client is also willing to consider high calibre assistant broiler breeder farm managers with sufficient experience who are looking for a career developing opportunity.
You will need to have the motivation, determination and attitude to seize this potential for future progression within the business.
- Maintain optimum environmental conditions ensuring bird welfare and bio security practices.
- Supervision of all parties and employees on the farm, ensuring visitors/contractors comply with company standards as well as Health & Safety and other UK legislation.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, keeping accurate records adhering to client and UK legislation requirements.
- Site maintenance and upkeep.
- Comply with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
- Previous experience in poultry breeding farm management or assistant level.
- People management skills and experience.
- Self-motivated and results driven with excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- Engineering practical skills would be advantageous but are not essential.
- UK driving licence.
Remuneration package: This role will include a competitive salary, performance related bonus and an excellent standard modern large house.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.