Senior Commercial Agronomist- North West England - LC066
Are you an experienced Arable Agronomist looking for significant career progression?
This is a Career defining position to be Senior Commercial Agronomist. The Commercial Agronomist will lead and develop agronomic input to the Company's products and services at the distributor and farm levels.
Leading and working with teams from research through to farmer facing field technical people, you will be working for one of the world's best known and successful Crop Nutrition Businesses. This role is based at their UK Head Quarters in the North West England. This company are at the forefront of innovative product development and you will be an intrinsic part of that.
The role will involve the management of the Research and Development programme for the company, managing a large research budget and helping to develop innovative new products.
- Due to the seniority and responsibility associated with this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in research agronomy, ideally for 5+years.
- Excellent communication and IT Skills.
- Team player, motivated and driven.
- People management experience.
- FACTS and BASIS would be a distinct advantage.
- A Relevant degree and post graduate qualification.
- Knowledge/experience in carbon neutral crop products would be of real interest to our client.
The Remuneration: this position offers a generous salary, company car and significant career progression.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.