Business Research and Development Lead Agronomist- Cheshire - LC050
This is an exciting and career developing role within a successful global crop nutrition company for an experienced agronomist based in Cheshire. This is an essential role, with autonomy and the opportunity to be part of innovative product development, managing the company's Research and Development programme.
As this position involves project management, the successful candidate will need to have excellent communication and management skills. Candidates from a research/ academic background would be of real interest to our client, due to the seniority of the position extensive agronomy experience is essential.
- A relevant degree and ideally, a postgraduate qualification.
- FACTS and BASIS Qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working in Research Agronomy.
- Excellent communication and IT Skills.
- Team player, motivated and driven.
- Project management experience, to include budget management.
- An interest/experience in crop science, nutrition and soil science.
- Candidates with experience in carbon neutral crop products would be of particular interest.
The Remuneration: A generous salary with excellent career prospects.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation