App Developer - South West England - LC047
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit an App Developer on behalf of an exciting and leading consultancy business specialising in farm performance data. The successful candidate will be working within a group who develop mobile applications for use throughout the agricultural industry to include farmers, consultants and vets. This role would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced app developer or designer with an affinity with the agricultural industry.
This varied and unique opportunity will involve working with both the consultants out on farm and the software development team closely providing technical and IT support therefore excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- An agricultural background would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience of full cycle mobile application development - from requirements and design, through development and testing to implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting environments, utilising SQL Server databases.
- Good understanding of application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
The Remuneration: A competitive package alongside progressive training and lifestyle benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed