BioSolutions Formulation Chemist- Plant Stress & Stimulation- West Midlands - LC043
An Exciting vacancy has arisen to join a global leader in the Agricultural Crop Protection industry as a Biosolutions Formulation Chemist, with a specific focus on Plant Stress and Stimulation.
This position does require extensive laboratory experience and would not be suited to a recent graduate. The successful candidate will need experience working in formulation of products to include but not limited to use of biostimulants, plant extracts and live microbials.
- Prior experience working in a laboratory (at least 3 years).
- Experience/knowledge of formulation design in relation to crop protection would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent practical understanding of GLP.
- Self-motivated, project management skills- able to work under pressure whilst still maintaining good and safe laboratory practice.
- Team player.
- Experience in formulation design and preparation of Plant Stress and Stimulation products and BioSolution products is an essential requirement.
- Experience in the manufacturing processes used for PSS and BioSolution products to include background in encapsulation and spray-drying (for microorganisms)
The Remuneration: Salary will reflect the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.o
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed