Animal Feed Formulations Officer- Midlands - LC032
De Lacy Executive are currently recruiting an Animal Feed Formulations Officer on behalf of a well-known, UK based company. This exciting position provides the successful candidate the opportunity to join an established family owned company based in the Midlands. This role has excellent career opportunities for the willing candidate.
There may be the potential for the right person to split their working hours between home and the office, however the candidate would need to live within a reasonable commute to the mill. The company prides itself on providing excellent technical support to clients therefore a strong nutritional understanding is essential for this role.
- Working as part of the formulations team, liaising with departments in all aspects of animal feed production.
- Maintaining product data to include raw material evaluation.
- Technical sales support.
- Quality control and Regulatory matters.
- Maintaining and updating product data and setting up new products within the mill system.
- Prior experience working within formulations, particularly in the Ruminant Sector.
- Excellent Animal nutritional knowledge, Ideally at Graduate level or above.
- Experience in using formulation software such as BestMix would be a distinct advantage.
- Livestock husbandry knowledge.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Team player.
The Remuneration: A competitive salary with excellent career prospects.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed