Arable Specialist, Midlands - LC019
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit Agronomists for a very prosperous and well-respected family company. Our client has a long standing, established and professional team covering the South Midlands. We are looking for a dynamic individual to add to this success.
The ideal candidates will advise and be involved with all agronomy aspects. This will involve crop protection guidance, nutrient management and provide appropriate advice to crop protection and arable customers. The candidate will initiate strong relationships with customers.
- Previous arable agronomy experience - candidates from arable farm management/trials and crop protection backgrounds will all be considered.
- Ideally, BASIS qualified.
- An established client base and local farmer contacts would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A confident and determined manner to succeed in a commercial role.
- A flexible approach to work and changing workloads.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Computer literacy for the use of Microsoft Office
Salary; A competitive salary and package will commensurate the experience of the candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Lauren Catherall on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 527, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed