Plant Nutrition Specialist- England, Home Based - LC017
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit a Crop Nutrition Specialist in Both East Anglia and East Midlands areas on behalf of a market leader in Crop Nutrition. The company provides a total crop solution for the farmer and prides itself on excellent on farm technical support, therefore the successful candidate would ideally have extensive crop nutrition knowledge.
This position is a long term role which provides extensive opportunities for future career development and progression within the company which operates both in the UK and Globally.
- Providing technical support on farm.
- Driving new business and providing an excellent service to retain existing business.
- Promoting the products, providing product training to stocklists and independent agronomists.
- Preparing and implementing a sales plan.
- Working as part of a team covering the whole of the UK.
- An agricultural qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
- FACTS and BASIS qualifications.
- A full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- The successful candidate would need to be both resilient and tenacious to deal with the challenges of on farm technical sales.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is offered depending on experience.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Lauren Catherall on: DD 01885 485527, Mobile 07506 297071 or Office 01885 485527or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.