Raw Materials Buyer- East Midlands - LC015
De Lacy Executive have been recruited to source a Raw Materials Buyer for a very successful and well-respected agricultural business within the East Midlands.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of buying raw materials within the agricultural industry. However, applicants with animal feed knowledge and a background in sales would be of real interest.
As part of the role, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to have office management responsibilities to include pricing, margins and preparing quotes.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate that is looking for a role where they can really make a difference to a company.
- The ability to form long lasting business relationships.
- Ideally, previous buying experience.
- IT literate and capable of operating a variety of company systems.
- An understanding and knowledge of the UK and Global market.
- Astute with financial planning and forecasting.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A decision maker.
- Ideally, but not essentially, candidates will also have feed formulation knowledge.
- Valid UK driving license.
Remuneration: A competitive salary be offered to reflect the experience of the applicant.