Agricultural Engagement Manager - North - L236
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen for an Agricultural Engagement Manager for our well known and respected growing client based in the North West. The successful candidate will be responsible for business operations, productivity and efficiencies in the North West market selling feeds and other agricultural inputs.
Working closely with the Company Directors this role will be engaging with suppliers, customers and communicating across all levels. Commercial astuteness, the ability to work within a dynamic environment and lead a team that will deliver profitable results is crucial.
This role is largely office based in the North Western region.
- Be commercially astute within the agricultural sector.
- To develop relationships and be the lead contact with suppliers and customers.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt to changing priorities and manage time and resource allocation accordingly.
- Experience in working in a commercial / office sales environment.
- Resourcefulness, diligence and an eye for detail plus the intellect to explore and challenge management issues will be vital.
- IT literate.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Rewards: A competitive salary is offered depending on experience.
Interested?Please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521/01885 483440/07436 808024 or email your CV or enquiry to email@example.com Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
De Lacy Executive, established in 2000, is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors. Experienced practical and allied trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. Registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.