Commercial Manager - North - L235
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager for our well known and respected growing client within an agriculturally based business. The successful candidate will be responsible for business operations, productivity and efficiencies in the North West market selling feeds and other agricultural inputs.
Working closely with the Company Directors this role will be to help develop the market, through the ability to communicate at all levels and a commercial astuteness that will deliver profitable results. This is a rewarding senior role for a professional competent person with the ability to succeed in sales and people management.
This role is largely office based in the North Western region.
- Be commercially astute within the agricultural sector.
- To develop relationships and be the lead contact with suppliers and customers.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt to changing priorities and manage time and resource allocation accordingly.
- Experience in working in a commercial / office sales environment.
- Resourcefulness, diligence and an eye for detail plus the intellect to explore and challenge management issues will be vital.
- IT literate.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Rewards: A competitive salary is offered depending on experience.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Mobile: 07506297071, DDI: 01885 485529 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.