Harvest Manager - Herefordshire - L226
De Lacy Executive has been appointed to recruit Harvest Manager for a soft and top fruit farm in Herefordshire. Reporting to the Fruit Farm Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the key aspects of all facets of the Harvest operation on the farm. The successful applicant will be able to handle the fast-paced environment and have the necessary people management skills to succeed.
- Manage a significant harvest team with efficiency and motivation.
- To arrange labour to match requirements of the cropping systems.
- To recruit and train temporary staff and Harvest Supervisors.
- Understand the technical challenges for the specific crops and any relevant quality issues.
- Assist the Farm Manager in maintaining accurate and appropriate harvest records.
- Maintain fruit quality at all times.
- Previous soft and/or top fruit experience.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written.
- People management experience.
- A confident and determined manner.
- A flexible approach to work and managing changing workloads.
- Good IT skills.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Out of season there will be opportunity to travel to assist with recruitment of seasonal workforce.
Salary: A competitive remuneration package is offered alongside fantastic career progression for the right individual. Accommodation is available if required.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.