Lab Manager - Cambridgeshire - L222
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Lab Manager in Cambridgeshire for a principle research organisation. We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic person to join the biochemistry team.
The focus of the role will be to manage the organisational and financial aspects associated with running of the lab carrying out quality analysis for the arable sector. You will also be expected to hold a proactive role in biochemical analysis, contributing to research and commercial projects and services for external customers.
- To conduct, organise and supervise analysis work programmes.
- To oversee and coordinate efficient and effective practice of staff and resources.
- To collate and interpret data and provide advice to customers from analysis.
- Responsible for Laboratory and Laboratory staff complying with all Health and Safety regulations.
- Recruit and train staff, including temporary staff.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Computer literate.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and benefits package is offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed