Technical Monogastric Sales - UK & Europe - Home-based - L218
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Monogastric Sales Manager who can provide technical sales leadership, support and maintain relationships within a high performing commercial technical team. The employer is a Global company in the animal nutrition sector who lead a unique approach to solving and developing quality, innovative protein-rich functional ingredients.
This is a senior role reporting to the Commercial Director, home-based with International travel.
- To be recognised as a leading technical poultry expert by customers and colleagues.
- To have strong practical field-based experience combined with a good understanding of monogastric sales and marketing.
- To work closely internally with the commercial and technical teams to manage key customers.
- To provide commercial technical support as required, internally and externally.
- Protect and Enhance the Reputation of the company.
- To act as the link between the customer and the R&D team.
- A scientific background with a good understanding of poultry nutrition and technical aspects.
- Technical ability to deliver both customer and commercial targets with a good understanding of sales plans.
- Understanding the supply chain and how consumers and other influencers impact upon customers.
- Experience of delivering technical activity/information to support a sales proposition
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt to changing priorities and manage time and resource allocation accordingly.
- Fluent English speaker, ideally with additional languages.
Remuneration; A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered reflecting the position of the role.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.