Commercial Product Manager - UK - L208
De Lacy Executive is seeking an experienced Commercial Product Manager for a progressive manufacturer who supplies an inclusive range of biostimulants and biofertilisers in the UK and Global market. This is a rewarding role for a professional and nutritionally competent person with the ability to succeed in a senior position.
Your role will be to develop the UK and Global market, through sound technical knowledge, ability to communicate it to the end user and a commercial astuteness that will deliver profitable results. You will use initiative and autonomy to drive market penetration and profitable sales on the back of sound technically driven products.
This role is UK based but the ideal candidate would be centrally located, international travel will be required.
- Commercial Account Management for key accounts and distributors.
- Organise and establish marketing priorities and business activities to maximise sales.
- Keep informed of competitive activities, new products and industry trends.
- Uses own initiative to drive sales.
- Ability to identify and develop new commercial opportunities.
- Capable of reaching challenging sales targets.
- Detailed monitoring of sales activities.
- Familiar with commercial reporting systems and key components of commercial accounting.
- Clear focus on developing effective sales strategies.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and benefits package is offered depending on experience and qualifications
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.