Technical Trials Agronomist - Suffolk - L199
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Technical Trials Agronomist to be based in Suffolk. Joining a successful research team, the ideal candidate will provide technical support and assistance in regulatory field studies and experiments. The Company works on agricultural research relating to crop protection, agrochemicals and crop varieties and is open to providing relevant training and guidance.
Our client is open to recent graduates or trainee level applicants who hold a strong interest in agronomy and a practical arable background.
- Preferably have at least 1-2 years' experience in field trials.
- Farming and arable crop growing experiences is beneficial.
- Must be motivated, energetic and enthusiastic, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team when required.
- Ideally have fields trials experience.
- IT literate with excellent communication skills.
- Ideally candidates will be a graduate/HND in Agriculture/Plant Science/Biology.
- PA1 and PA6 spraying certificates.
- Full UK driving licence.
Salary: A competitive salary and vehicle is offered dependant on experience, excellent benefits package.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed