Agronomist - Central Scotland/Borders - L188
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Arable Agronomist for a very successful independent and well-respected company. Our client has a long standing, established and professional team covering a wide area. We are looking for a dynamic individual to add to this success.
The ideal candidate will advise and be involved with all agronomy aspects to farmer clients. This will involve crop protection guidance, nutrient management and provide appropriate advice to customers. The candidate will initiate strong relationships with customers and have a passion for precision farming techniques.
- Previous arable agronomy experience - candidates from arable farm management/trials and crop protection backgrounds will all be considered.
- Candidates will have a relevant HND or Degree in Agriculture, Science, or similar.
- BASIS qualified.
- Established client base and local farmer contacts preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A confident and determined manner to succeed in a commercial role.
- A flexible approach to work and changing workloads.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Computer literacy for the use of Microsoft Office.
Salary; A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications, company car, pension and health insurance.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
This job has now closed