Agri-Data Supervisor - East England - L086
De Lacy Executive is looking for an Agricultural Data Supervisor to join a successful, rapidly developing company.
This is an exciting and challenging new opportunity for the ideal candidate to maintain and enhance data quality as the Company's Technical Team expands into Worldwide markets. Our client is always looking to establish new ways to monitor and improve accuracy of data to achieve customers goals.
This is a great opportunity for graduates who have been in the industry for a couple of years and who are interested in Global sustainability.
- Working directly with Farm and Project teams to compile, validate and analyse data.
- To support and create reporting outputs using complied data to effectively present key results.
- Interpreting results and understanding reasons for change.
- Assisting with database development.
- Helping to maintain a high quality and efficient service to clients.
- A relevant qualification, preferably to degree level.
- Knowledge in agriculture - preferably within the livestock sector.
- A methodical yet innovative approach and be able to analyse and interrogate data, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Exceptional IT skills - ideally experience in SQL, Access or other data analysis and statistics.
- Competent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good team player but with the initiative and drive to work on their own.
Salary; The remuneration package will be very competitive and will reflect the experience of the successful candidates.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
This job has now closed