Farm Manager - South West - JR191
If you are an experienced farm manager looking for a new challenge within a diverse and ambitions family business, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working within the heart of the rural community, surrounded by excellent amenities and local schools, you will responsible for the day to day organisation and running of the farming business which sits across three sites and is comprised of dairy, beef and sheep.
Working closely with the Director, you will proactively develop plans for new infrastructure that supports future growth and improvements for all area of the business. You must be a great 'people's person' with strong communication skills as you will positively lead your team, develop, and manage whilst ensuring that all areas of the farm are run efficiently and producing the highest quality outputs.
- You will be responsible for the management of two Herd Managers, carrying out regular line management meetings and annual performance reviews.
- You will liaise with milk purchasers to ensure all paperwork and standards are adhered to and exceeded.
- You will carry out and oversee various annual inspections and ensure certification is up to date.
- You will carry out cost-effective procurement of required products and materials, enabling efficiency saving and effective turn-around of work plans.
- You will oversee recruiting, training and supervising farm workers to create a motivated and highly qualified team.
- You will support the farms input into local Dairy shows.
- You will have previous experience in farm management.
- You will be experienced in the Dairy industry.
- You will have the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the business.
- You will have the proven ability to implement and drive procedures, tasks and targets forward
- You will have previous people management skills
- You will be an excellent team player.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package to include a family sized home.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.