Livestock Buyer - Ireland - JR186
Through successful expansion of a family run business, this role comes at a time where online auctions and private sales are growing at a rapid rate across the livestock industry. In this position you will have the drive and experience to source livestock as well as machinery for an established and successful business based in England who value customer service and professionalism across their valuation and sales solutions.
You will be a motivated individual ready to build on, and grow business already established in Ireland. Acting as the brand ambassador for the company, you will form important and long-lasting relationships with farmers to source quality stock for auction or private sale.
You will work autonomously with support from the Managing Director to achieve a sustainable and loyal customer base in Ireland, pathing the way for progression in the form of team management as the business grows.
- Source livestock, horses, machinery, and vehicles for online and private auctions.
- Provide support and advice to ensure the best commercial outcome for clients.
- Continuously champion the buying and selling services provided by the business.
- Recognise the add on sale and continuously identify new opportunities for growth.
- Liaise with the team to always ensure clear and transparent pricing and valuation as well as effective after sales strategy.
- You will have proven livestock experience.
- You must have commercial awareness with an understanding of the rural community.
- You will be ambitious and determined, taking ownership of the business's growth within the territory.
- You will have an organised and strategic approach to work.
- You will be an excellent networker with a passion for the industry.
- A competitive package to include car, commission along with routes to progression.
For more information contact Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.