Animal Production Solutions - Technical Sales Advisor - Homebased/UK - JR182
Are you passionate about sustainable animal production?
If you are looking for a rewarding role, working closely with farmers, nutritionists, and feed mills then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working predominately within the dairy and biogas sector, you will provide technical recommendations and advise on products that provide solutions which minimise costs and increase production.
This independent business is thriving and continues to expand in the UK and Europe. It is made up of individuals who support each other, share ideas and are passionate about their quality products that are backed by scientific research.
You will be an excellent negotiator who values strong relationships with your customers. You must be able to close a deal and look for opportunities to increase business for the company. You will be provided with full product training and have technical support where required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling a range of nutrition, forage and biogas products to large farms and distributors.
- Liaising closely with feed mills and nutritionists to provide the best solutions.
- Understanding the customer's requirements and identifying the right products to enable optimal production on farm.
- You will have an organised approach to working autonomously.
- You will have the ability to build and grow relationships with customers.
- You will be prepared to travel and attend shows and conferences when required.
- You will have experience within the dairy or biogas sector.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will be committed to learning all products to a high standard and keeping up to date with training.
- A competitive package to include uncapped commission and a company vehicle.
For more information contact Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed