Dairy, Forage and Crop Nutrition - Sales Consultant - Homebased/UK - JR181
If you are looking to join a team that is passionate about promoting innovative solutions for sustainable and profitable farming, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working for an independent and successful business, you will maintain the existing customer relationships as well as build up the client base of distributors within an agreed territory.
You will be a confident and driven salesperson with a passion for farming, ideally dairy and arable. You will be selling unique and reputable products to businesses interested in adding exceptional value to the end user.
- You will grow and establish new business as well as maintaining current customer relationships.
- You will identify new areas for market growth within the UK.
- You will technically explain and advice on correct use and application of products.
- Communicating effectively, you will keep in contact with other team members where required.
- You will be an experienced account manager who will keep up to date and organised records of business activity.
- You will maintain current and relevant industry knowledge and be aware of changing trends and competition within the marketplace.
- Previous sales experience required.
- You will be determined motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- A BASIS is preferred but not essential.
- A broad understanding of UK arable farming.
- You must have an organised approach to account management.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package including company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information contact Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.