Ruminant Nutrition - Business Development Managers - Various Locations - JR180
If you are looking to further your career in Ruminant Nutrition and are based in the North, Central or the South West of England then De Lacy Executive would like to speak to you.
You will have sales experience within the agricultural sector, along with ruminant nutrition knowledge or practical dairy farming experience. The opportunity is within a thriving and successful company that is renowned for investing in the next generation of on farm feed consultants.
You will be passionate about working closely with farmers to deliver cost effective feeding solutions that optimise health and performance. The ability to create and maintain long term relationships through trusted advice is key critical for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a ledger of dairy, beef and sheep farming customers within an agreed territory.
- Excellent communication between customers and colleagues.
- The sale and promotion of the company's products and services.
- Providing excellent nutritional advise on farm.
- Recognising opportunities for new business.
You will be:
- Looking for a role that can offer you excellent earning potential and opportunities for progression.
- Passionate about the dairy industry.
- Experienced in agricultural sales.
- A confident networker and a problem solver who will have access to technical support when required.
- A competitive package is available with a company vehicle.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV (in word format) and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.