Are you a vet with dairy experience looking to diversify? - South West/ Homebased - JR177
If you are a large animal vet seeking a new challenge within the animal health industry, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will have a passion for providing evidence and data to deliver long term profitable solutions with a focus on excellent herd health.
In this exciting role, you will be working for one of the largest animal health companies in the world with an award-winning reputation. You will be a confident and driven individual who will work closely with dairy farmers and other vets on farm to maximise performance and promote a range of animal health products and services.
- You will sell and promote innovative solutions whilst supporting a range of animal health products and services.
- You will develop a strong customer base through the identification, profiling, and analysis of new business opportunities in a defined local market, primarily aiming to target key vets, veterinary practices and key accounts.
- Meet defined targets and KPIs in line with company strategy and objectives.
- Participate in congresses/seminars/key account congresses and clinical meetings.
- You will have excellent knowledge of the large animal veterinary/ farming industry.
- Exposure and experience working proactively with evidence and data to improve analysis and drive positive health outcomes.
- A customer-focused approach to understanding explicit needs through the dairy value chain from client farmer to vet and practice.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package including fully expensed company car.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.