Agro chemical supply chain - Labelling - Midlands - JR175
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity supporting the supply chain for arable products across Europe, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will be a creative individual who will have the opportunity to be involved with product artwork and design of labels as well as the coordination of the production and delivery to ensure business continuity.
In this diverse role you will be working for a company that is passionate about innovation and sustainable food production. You will be encouraged to show entruprenaurial and you will be supported through training and self-development. There is opportunity to travel to Europe within this role on occasions and to work closely with other global teams.
You will be an organised and motivated individual who will provide support and drive operational excellence, improvements, compliance, quality, and synergies through labelling.
- Coordinate labelling for Europe.
- Attend meeting when required at the company's head office.
- Ensure excellent collaboration with other regions and countries to ensure timely delivery of labels for production.
- Provide design support to ensure compliance in label artwork.
- Manage the labelling process form start to finish.
- You will be an organised individual with excellent communication skills.
- You will be an adaptable member of the team that's able to work under pressure.
- Previous marketing or regulatory experience would be beneficial.
- You will have good time management skills.
- You will be a proactive individual with a problem-solving attitude.
- You will have excellent IT Skills
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.