Veterinary Advisor - Companion Animal - Maternity Cover - Homebased - JR173
If you are a Vet looking for a diverse and interesting role in the Companion Animal sector, then this could be the right opportunity for you. Working for a world-renowned Animal Health business you will provide technical advice and training for the company's territory managers and support veterinary practices and key users on all aspects of use, efficacy, and safety of the Companion Animal products.
This rewarding role offers the chance to work alongside the marketing team to produce effective literature and campaigns that champion the businesses products. You will also be developing relationships with University vet schools and referral centres.
- Provide technical support to the Territory Development Managers in the appropriate geographical area, including practice queries/support and training/coaching.
- To provide an accurate and informed response to technical queries as required and to ensure complete, objective investigation and reporting of product-related complaints and suspected adverse reactions.
- To support the National Contact for Pharmacovigilance to ensure all SAR's relating to the products are reported correctly and followed up as necessary.
- To maintain and communicate an up-to-date knowledge of relevant market developments and competitor products including activity and promotions.
- Veterinary surgeon (member of RCVS)
- Excellent English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communications skills with all internal and external stakeholders
- Good presentation skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good IT skills
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Call Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.