Ruminant Nutrition - Technical Sales Advisor - Homebased/UK - JR171
If you have a good understanding of ruminant nutrition and are looking for a homebased B2B sales role for an outstanding global business, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
In this position you will advise on and sell mineral feed supplements to distributors supplying the livestock sector with most of the end users being dairy farmers. You will have excellent knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of dairy cows. You will be able to explain how and why additional minerals can increase production and performance as well as improve the welfare of the herd.
This long-established business has excellent opportunities for growth or expansion into other sectors in the future. They are renowned for their team ethos and supportive culture. The company are committed to developing the interests of their employees and offer additional opportunities for travel in Europe or globally if this is of interest.
- Develop long standing relationships with distributors, merchants, and ruminant nutritionists.
- Sell the company's farm animal nutritional products and identify any other business opportunities to increase sales.
- Liaise with other team members and attend company meetings when required.
- Learn and continually develop product knowledge.
- Occasionally attend shows and conferences.
- Dairy sector and feeding knowledge are essential.
- You will have previous sales experience in the agricultural industry.
- You will be a confident networker and negotiator.
- Excellent organisational skills are required.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Call Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.