Agronomist - Homebased - Devon - JR167
Are you looking for your next step in your agronomy career?
An excellent opportunity has become available within a family owned agronomy business with an outstanding reputation in the arable sector.
Innovative and forward thinking, this company provides agronomy and agricultural services to their farming customers across the South West. In this role, you will join a team of BASIS and FACTS qualified Agronomists and provide expert advice on nutrient management planning, bespoke grass mixing aswell as crop selection and rotations.
- You will provide expert advice to existing and new farming customers.
- You will be expected to keep up to date with current market trends.
- You must attend any training events where required.
- After product training, you will be able to explain and demonstrate the benefits of the product range.
- You will advise on the correct application on the products where required.
- You will attend shows and marketing campaigns at key times of the year.
- A relevant degree and/or BASIS qualified is preferrable.
- You will have a strong interest and experience in the arable sector.
- You must have a high degree of self-motivation and organisation for this role.
- You will be a confident and clear communicator.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary and company vehicle is available for the successful candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.