Blends and Compound Feed Sales Specialist - Cumbria - JR166
Are you looking for a consultative sales role within the agricultural industry?
Working for a well-established and successful business this interesting role is homebased, covering the Cumbrian territory. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, you will be expected to manage a ledger to increase sales from existing customers as well as gaining new business within the area.
This position has become available due to company expansion and the opportunity offers full training and support if required.
If you are an experienced on-farm sales representative, an agricultural graduate or have a farming background, then please do get in touch for further information.
- Advise on and sell the range of products to the companies farming customers.
- Increase volume of sales through existing business and new.
- Operate within pricing policy agreed with the Regional Sales Director.
- Keep up to date with industry challenges, trends and changes.
- Continually develop commercial relations with potential customers.
- Attend regional monthly meetings.
- You will be a self-motivated individual with a strong interest in agriculture.
- You will possess a good level of organisation and communication skills.
- You will be an excellent negotiator and have the confidence to close a deal.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
Call Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.