Do you have what it takes to lead an Agricultural Sales Team? If you are based in or around Carlisle, Dumfries and Galloway and wanting a new challenge then De Lacy Executive are interested in talking to you. - JR165
For this unique and exciting opportunity, you will be experienced in managing teams. You will also have the passion and drive to standout as a leader within a well-established organisation with a far-reaching reputation in excellence for its service and supply the UK's farming community.
Working alongside the Regional Sales Director, you will ensure your team have the relevant training and support required and work with them to develop the existing sales area. The business is a well-known company who pride themselves on supporting the needs of their employees as well as their customers.
- Manage a small team of Agricultural Sales Specialists.
- Communicate efficiently at all levels regarding training requirements, on farm sales support and team objectives.
- Sell manufactured and trading products to existing and new customers.
- Manage sales ledger to increase sales, volume and margin
- Develop commercial relations with potential customers on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Regional Sales Director to agree budgets for Sales Cohorts and relevant Agents.
- To work alongside the Regional Sales Director to ensure that individual Sales Cohorts and Agents budgets and K.P.I.'s are achieved.
- Keep up to date with industry developments and trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with the National Sales Director, Regional Sales Director and cross functional teams.
- Team management experience is preferred.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package to include a company vehicle is available for the right candidate.