Dairy Farm Health Territory Manager - Midlands/Wales/South - JR164
Are you looking for a unique and rewarding challenge within the animal health industry?
Do you want the opportunity to communicate and collaborate with farmers, vets and stakeholders?
De Lacy Executive are searching for a motivated and personable Dairy Farm Health Manager to cover either the Midlands or the South Western territories for a leading animal health care company with an outstanding reputation based on their innovated products and services.
If you are passionate about herd health and thrive on seeing improvements on farm, this could be the perfect role for you. If you have a background in agricultural sales then I would strongly encourage you to get in touch for a more detailed discussion.
- You will be responsible for developing territories via the delivery of profitable commercial plans oriented around the growth of innovative solutions and supporting a range of animal health products and services.
- Developing a strong customer base through the identification, profiling and analysis of new business opportunities in a defined local market, primarily aiming to target key vets, veterinary practices and key accounts.
- Meet defined targets and KPIs in line with company strategy and objectives.
- Participate in congresses/seminars/key account congresses and clinical meetings.
- Sound knowledge of the large animal veterinary/ farming industry ideally with an educational background including biosciences, Veterinary Science or similar.
- Exposure and experience working proactively with evidence and data to improve analysis and drive positive health outcomes.
- A customer-focused approach to understanding explicit needs through the dairy value chain from client farmer to vet and practice.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience.
This job has now closed