Poultry Veterinary Manager - UK and Ireland/ Homebased - JR163
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Animal Health?
If you are seeking your next moves in your veterinary career, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. De Lacy Executive are working with a successful Animal Health business, renowned for its ground-breaking products supported by excellent research and trials programmes.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong interest in poultry and will be enthusatic about using your technical skills to network and build important relationships within the sector. You may be a practicing vet or already working as a vet within the Animal Health sector to be considered.
- Attend and network at poultry industry meeting and conferences, representing the business and its products.
- Present at national technical & relevant industry network events.
- Run field trials and adapt monitoring systems if required to accomplish results.
- Communicate and explain results of trials to other members of the team.
- Keep up to date with current market trends.
- You will continue to train and develop your poultry technical skills through relevant scientific training.
- You will be MRCVS qualified
- You will need to be a confident networker for this role.
- A high level of interest in poultry and the industry.
- You must have excellent communication and negotiation skills for this role.
- Experience in trials is preferred.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for this rewarding role.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.