THE PATH TO NET ZERO - BE PART OF THE CHANGE - JR160
Do you have an interest in sustainable agriculture?
De Lacy Executive are searching for an Agricultural Investment Professional to work for a global leader in Natural Capital Investment.
This fascinating opportunity will give you the chance to join a joint venture between two major global organisations who aim to accelerate the transition to net zero through investments in agriculture, water, blue carbon, forestry and nature-based projects.
This once in a lifetime, rewarding opportunity will allow you to use your knowledge and experience in sustainable farming production systems to influence investments in ground-breaking solutions. This is a homebased role with the Head office based in London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Investment team to identify and evaluate investment opportunities for the business.
- Use previous experience, including agronomic input to ensure due diligence is met when executing and concluding acquisitions.
- Maintain excellent relationship with existing and new investors.
- Asset management to ensure delivery of Investment business plans.
- Keep up to date with latest ideas and innovations that have a positive affect towards reducing or offsetting carbon emissions.
- You will be an excellent communicator with a strong agricultural background.
- Extensive experience in operating and managing large scale diversified agricultural operations is essential to this role.
- Knowledge and understanding of arable based systems.
- You will be confident in designing and delivering presentations.
- You will have good numerical skills and strong understanding of finance.
- A relevant degree in either agriculture, business or economics is preferred.
- This role will require extensive travel.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.