Trainee Feed Specialist - Lancashire - JR158
A new opportunity is now available for an ambitious and hardworking individual seeking a fulfilling career within the animal feeds industry. De Lacy Executive are looking for a recent graduate or someone with a strong agricultural background to join a successful team with an outstanding reputation throughout the UK.
The business will provide a structured training programme that will develop commercial and technical skills, enabling the successful candidate to build a rewarding career. This training is professionally planned and managed to develop confidence in building, growing and maintaining relationships with the company's farming customers.
This is an excellent, rare and unique opportunity ideally suited for those living within Lancashire.
- Commit and engage with the training programme.
- Introduce and explain the benefits of the product range to include Blends, Feeds and Milk Powders to farming customers.
- Take part in on-farm demonstrations and support trials where required.
- Negotiate and sell the product range to new and existing accounts.
- Keep up to date with relevant market trends and changes.
- Keep an organised record of customer activity and feedback.
- Previous Livestock experience.
- A good relationship builder.
- An interest in Ruminant nutrition.
- Motivation and drive to increase sales.
- A relevant degree is preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed