Game and Poultry Feed - Business Development Manager - South East - JR156
On behalf of our Client, De Lacy Executive are seeking a professional Business Development Manager who can promote and sell Poultry and Game feeds within the South East territory. Working for a well respected and reputable business, the successful candidate will be the face of a range of high-quality products that hold proven success within the marketplace.
The business is well established in other areas of animal feeds and has built up a strong foothold of loyal customers within the area. This role has been created as the company continues to expand and builds a larger customer base through its excellent products and high levels of customer service and support.
- Sell and promote game and poultry feeds within the agreed territory.
- Maintain, grow and establish new relationships with customers.
- Understand and get to know the requirements of commercial shoots and poultry farms.
- Provide technical support and advise where required.
- Ensure negotiations and final orders take place professionally with an organised approach.
- Keep up to date with market trends and relevant industry news.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- A Poultry and/or game background.
- A positive and motivated attitude.
- Must be a strong negotiator.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available dependant on experience.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.