Animal Care and Grounds Maintenance Manager - Cotswolds - JR151
De Lacy Executive are searching for a responsible and organised individual to maintain the grounds of a Rural Estate located on the Cotswold Hills.
The picturesque Estate is made up of 100 acres, predominately let out pastureland with equine grazing and a small holding made up of a menagerie of animals such as pigs, chickens, donkey, goats and horses.
The successful candidate must have an eye of detail to maintain the estate in its immaculate condition along with a caring empathy for the animals that live there.
This unique role is suitable for a flexible and adaptable candidate who can work autonomously.
- Overall responsibility for the animal's health and welfare and day to day care such as feeding, pens and bedding if required.
- Grounds Keeping duties to include, mowing, strimming and weeding.
- General maintenance of the pastureland, including hedge trimming.
- The turning out and brining in of four thoroughbred horses, including stable duties such as rugs, feeding, mucking out and sweeping down.
- Occasional weekend work will be required as well as additional driving duties from time to time.
- An eye for detail and an organised approach.
- Previous livestock and/or equine experience.
- Must be able to use own initiative and identify areas of improvement.
- Experience in tractor driving and hedge trimming.
- Must have a flexible approach and adapt to the needs of the owners.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package to include, single person accommodation if required and fully expensed vehicle. Additionally, the use of a stable can be available for a successful candidate from an equestrian background.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed