European Sales Manager - Animal Nutrition - JR150
De Lacy Executive are searching for a commercially astute and motivated European Sales Manager to be based in the UK or within the EU for an international feed ingredients company with an excellent reputation for innovative solutions to support animal health, performance and productivity in livestock.
The company is a well-established business with a network of distributors selling their multi-species products globally. With a UK based team on hand to offer support with customers service, R&D and marketing, this role would be suitable for someone with previous experience in selling feed or feed ingredients who is happy to travel.
Working predominately within the ruminant sector, the right candidate will be able to identify opportunities to grow the business as well as support distributors technically across Europe.
- Secure and increase sales of products to new and existing customers.
- Keep up to date with market trends and customer feedback.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Train customers and distributors on understanding and using the nutritional products.
- Maintain a high standard of professional product knowledge.
- Excellent feed ingredient and animal nutrition knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and driven.
- Happy to travel extensively.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Sales experience.
- A relevant degree.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.