Potato Production Manager - Central Scotland - JR144
De Lacy Executive are searching for an organised and motivated Potato Production Manger to be based in Central Scotland. The successful candidate will become an important part of an ambitious company who are leading the way in seed potato breeding, growing and exporting.
The family run business can offer an exceptional working environment, with state-of-the-art machinery equipment and technology. In addition to this, there is opportunity to be fully involved in unique and innovative projects going forward.
Working from the main potato grading and storage site, the Production Manager will have a hands-on approach whilst managing the coordination of growing, grading and packing for UK and Export customers.
- Lead the operations for planting and harvesting.
- Crop planning and ensuring plant health throughout growing season.
- Manage growing crop inspections and roguing requirements.
- Production planning to ensure grading efficiency and ability to meet orders.
- Ensuring correct documentation for export and crop traceability.
- Working within existing business and arable management team.
- Excellent potato knowledge.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills.
- Export experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in seed potatoes.
- A good awareness of health and safety.
- People management skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available which includes company health care and a fully expensed 4x4.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed