Advanced Trainee Ruminant Sales Specialist - Cambridgeshire - JR143
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Trainee Ruminant Sales Specialist to increase sales in predominantly ruminant products for the UK and Ireland.
Our client is an ambitious and reputable agricultural company who are experiencing continued growth. They are therefore seeking a candidate who has a passion for dairy and who will strive to meet growing demand and support existing accounts. This wide-ranging role offers excellent career prospects. This is a great opportunity for a trainee looking to take the leap from practical farming to the commercial side of the industry.
Working from the head office with visits out to see customers, attend conferences and farm walks, the right candidate will have a good understanding of livestock production and have the ability to negotiate and close deals.
The successful candidate will be part of a supportive team within a successful Agri- business.
- Good experience, understanding and interest in UK farming - particularly dairy.
- A relevant degree would be an advantage.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- A keen interest in ruminant nutrition.
- A good commercial grasp of the agricultural industry.
- Determination and resilience.
- Good communication and the skills to influence people (this is more than just being good at talking to farmers).
- A strong work ethic.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available to the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.