Dairy Spares and Parts Sales Specialist - Cumbria - JR141
De Lacy Executive are currently searching for a motivated and driven individual to sell dairy parts and spares in the Cumbria area for a reputable and long-established business.
The family owned company are looking to increase and develop existing business in the sales territory whilst providing an excellent level of professionalism and customer service. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone from a dairy farming background looking for an opportunity in sales.
A personable and confident attitude is vital to this role. The successful candidate will be supported with product training, a company van and a competitive commission structure.
- Prospect and seek out new business.
- Sell dairy products on farm and provide advice where required.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Relay enquiries back to HQ that relate to other parts of the business.
- Grow and establish long and existing relationships with dairy farmers across Cumbria.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with dairy farming and equipment used on farm.
- Must be able to negotiate effectively, ask for an order and close a deal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package alongside progressive training is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.